C/M2M is our proprietary cloud based platform for managing M2M and IoT devices. It allows us to realize your custom M2M or IoT project in a cost efficient and timely manner. Typical Use Cases include:
- Relay of Meteorological or Environment data to a back-office application
- SCADA and monitoring applications in the Oil & Gas and Mining industry
- Applications dealing with the monitoring of Renewal Energy systems such as Windmill and Photovoltaic plants
- Agriculture and Farm protection
- Wide area, such as Seaports and Airports, monitoring
- Roadside infrastructure and mobile applications
- Maritime and inland shipping applications
We are especially focused on applications:
- Which have a critical nature
- Which have a need for a Satellite communication link
- Which are remotely located and are difficult to access
- Which benefit from a customized and dedicated development approach
C/M2M offers the following main features:
- Data communication from the client device to the C/M2M platform by means of the lightweight MQTT communication protocol.
- Data can be encrypted while a CRC check prevents tampering with the data.
- The C/M2M message format supports the transmission of small images.
- Set an unlimited number of alarms on a single data value (High, Low, Rate Of Change etc.).
- Output alarm messages as an SMS, E-Mail or Twitter feed.
- Possibility to include geographic location information in a C/M2M message.
- Supports asset tracking and geo-fencing.
- Forward data via Apache ActiveMQ to your own applications.
- Data storage according to a well-specified Service Level Agreement.
- Support for Big Data storage and analyses.
- User-friendly web interface to configure the system.
- Available as a SaaS and/or private cloud solution.
- Remote update of the client device software based on the OMA/DM standard.
- Activation and configuration of remote end-points from the C/M2M platform.
For more information about our C/M2M development capabilities, please contact Daniel Andersson.